When you steadily stick with IHG Resorts, you are in all probability conversant in many of the program’s manufacturers. Nevertheless, have you ever heard of IHG Military Resorts? Chances are you’ll be shocked that IHG operates 74 IHG Military Resorts on 41 U.S. Military posts.
The Privatization of Military Lodging program led to the creation of IHG Military Resorts, based in 2009. IHG has renovated present motels and constructed new properties on Military posts.
Here is what that you must learn about IHG Military Resorts, together with who can keep and what to anticipate throughout stays.
Who can keep at IHG Military Resorts?
IHG Military Resorts are on Military posts, so solely people who can entry posts can keep at these motels. Typically, IHG Military Resorts serve:
- Energetic responsibility service members and their households
- Division of Protection staff
- Navy contractors
- Navy retirees
Every submit units its personal entry necessities. As such, friends with out Division of Protection ID playing cards ought to verify the submit entry contact checklist to find out entry necessities earlier than their keep.
Associated: Greatest IHG seaside motels starting from family-friendly resorts to luxurious stays
Most of the IHG Military Resorts are both branded as Candlewood Suites or Vacation Inn Categorical. Visitors staying at IHG Military Resorts will discover the identical perks they’d usually anticipate from these IHG manufacturers.
Additionally, friends can get pleasure from the next advantages in any respect IHG Military Resorts no matter model:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Weekly barbecue social
- Native cellphone calls
- Excessive-speed web entry
- Pet-friendly rooms
Many IHG Military Resorts additionally provide on-post shuttles, self-service laundry amenities and a wide range of sporting gear, board video games and DVDs you’ll be able to borrow from the entrance desk.
Reward your inbox with the TPG Every day publication
Be part of over 700,000 readers for breaking information, in-depth guides and unique offers from TPG’s consultants.
Associated: What’s IHG One Rewards elite standing price?
When staying at IHG Military Resorts, you may earn 3 IHG One Rewards factors per greenback spent. Based mostly on TPG’s valuation of IHG One Rewards factors at 0.5 cents every, this equals a return of 1.5%. Notice this incomes charge is far decrease than what you may get at most IHG properties positioned off-post.
Nevertheless, you’ll be able to enhance the variety of IHG factors you earn by paying on your stick with a cobranded IHG bank card, such because the IHG One Rewards Premier Credit score Card, IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit score Card or IHG One Rewards Premier Enterprise Credit score Card.
Associated: 7 methods to earn extra IHG One Rewards factors on your subsequent redemption
You may earn IHG One Rewards factors at IHG Military motels. Nevertheless, you often cannot redeem IHG factors at these properties. So, you may sometimes must redeem your IHG factors with IHG One Rewards companions or for IHG stays off-post.
Associated: Find out how to maximize redemptions with the IHG One Rewards program
At the moment, there are 74 IHG Military Resorts on 41 posts. You may keep at most IHG Military Resorts for leisure in the event you can entry Military posts. However you may sometimes keep at these properties as a result of that you must go to a specific submit.
Listed here are the present areas and the variety of IHG Military Resorts at every submit:
- Alabama: Fort Rucker (2) and Redstone Arsenal (1)
- Alaska: Fort Wainwright (1)
- Arizona: Fort Huachuca (2) and Yuma Proving Floor (2)
- California: Fort Hunter Liggett (1), Parks RFTA (1) and Presidio Of Monterey (1)
- Colorado: Fort Carson (1)
- District of Columbia: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Corridor (1)
- Georgia: Fort Benning (2), Fort Gordon (2), Fort Stewart (1) and Hunter Military Airfield (2)
- Hawaii: Tripler Military Medical/Fort Shafter (2)
- Kansas: Fort Leavenworth (2) and Fort Riley (2)
- Kentucky: Fort Campbell (1) and Fort Knox (4)
- Louisiana: Fort Polk (1)
- Maryland: Aberdeen Proving Floor (1) and Fort Meade (1)
- Missouri: Fort Leonard Wooden (4)
- New Mexico: White Sands Missile Vary (1)
- New York: Fort Drum (1), Fort Hamilton (1) and West Level (2)
- North Carolina: Fort Bragg (2)
- Oklahoma: Fort Sill (3)
- Pennsylvania: Carlisle Barracks (1)
- Puerto Rico: Fort Buchanan (1)
- South Carolina: Fort Jackson (4)
- Texas: Fort Bliss (2), Fort Hood (2) and Joint Base San Antonio (5)
- Utah: Dugway Proving Floor (1)
- Virginia: Fort Belvoir (2), Fort Lee (2) and Joint Base Myer-Henderson Corridor (1)
- Washington: Joint Base Lewis-McChord (4)
- Wisconsin: Fort McCoy (1)
IHG army low cost
Even when there is not an IHG Military Resorts property at your vacation spot, you should still be capable to save by staying with IHG.
U.S. authorities, state and native personnel can use the authorities/army charge for further financial savings when touring on official enterprise. Energetic responsibility and veteran army personnel can e-book utilizing the army appreciation leisure charge when touring for private causes.
Associated: One of the best army journey reductions and perks for service members
IHG Military Resorts is a model most vacationers could not understand exists. Nevertheless, these motels can present eligible vacationers with an inexpensive and handy choice when visiting Military posts.
So, when you have entry to Military posts, you could discover IHG Military Resorts helpful for official and leisure stays.