Hyatt FIND, A Wellbeing Experiences Platform
Through the years, we’ve seen many main loyalty applications launch experiences marketplaces and platforms. The thought is that these help you redeem factors for distinctive experiences you won’t in any other case contemplate, and it presents a enjoyable various for redeeming your factors in a memorable method.
Again in 2018, World of Hyatt launched its experiences platform, named FIND. This was suspended for some period of time, and has simply been reintroduced, with a brand new focus.
Hyatt FIND provides wellbeing experiences
World of Hyatt has relaunched FIND, described as an experiences platform, designed to enrich members’ wellbeing journeys. That is based mostly on three pillars of wellbeing — “Really feel (Your Thoughts), Gas (Your Physique), and Perform (How You Transfer).”
FIND provides 200+ experiences throughout 85+ locations in 30 nations to all World of Hyatt members, no matter standing, and you may entry the platform right here. Members can both pay money for these experiences and earn factors, or can redeem their World of Hyatt factors for these experiences. We’ll additionally see some limited-time auctions and even reward experiences, which may make good vacation items.
Right here’s how Amy Weinberg, Hyatt’s SVP of Loyalty, Model Advertising and marketing, and Shopper Insights, describes this:
“We all know vacationers are wanting to discover new locations and are prioritizing their wellbeing now greater than ever. The FIND platform permits for extra alternatives to reinforce World of Hyatt members’ wellbeing by a lens of self-discovery. With experiences accessible to all members, it’s extremely straightforward for them to seek out one thing that strikes them or retains them shifting.”
Incomes & redeeming Hyatt factors for FIND experiences
World of Hyatt members can earn and redeem factors for Hyatt FIND experiences. You have got two choices:
- You possibly can pay money for FIND experiences, and earn 10x World of Hyatt factors per greenback spent, which is double the common earnings charge for lodge stays (you often earn 5x factors per greenback spent at Hyatt properties); I worth World of Hyatt factors at 1.5 cents every, so to me that’s the equal of a 15% return
- You possibly can redeem World of Hyatt factors for FIND experiences, and also you get a constant 1.4 cents of worth per level this fashion
- In the event you pay money for FIND experiences, you may earn 4x World of Hyatt bonus factors with both the World of Hyatt Credit score Card (evaluate) or World of Hyatt Enterprise Credit score Card (evaluate)
If we’re going to view factors as a real forex, then I’d say paying money is usually a greater worth right here. That’s as a result of in the event you redeem factors you’re additionally forgoing not less than 10x factors per greenback you may get if paying money, which means the actual worth you’re getting is 1.2 cents per level (1.4 cents, minus 15% to account for the worth of the factors you’re forgoing).
Examples of Hyatt FIND experiences
Whereas there are 200+ experiences accessible by the Hyatt FIND platform, right here’s a small sampling of among the choices which can be accessible:
- Do a 75-minute Japanese whisky tasting at Resort Kabuki in San Francisco for $85 or 6,071 Hyatt factors
- Take a five-hour cruise from the Park Hyatt Maldives to the equator for $770 or 55,000 Hyatt factors
- Go on a one-hour open air jungle safari on the Alila Ubud for $40 or 2,857 Hyatt factors
- Go on a five-hour Viennese winery tour on the Park Hyatt Vienna for $589.58 or 42,112 Hyatt factors
- Have a two-hour personalised cocktail tasting on the Andaz Dubai the Palm for $150 or 10,714 Hyatt factors
- Get a 30-60 minute helicopter tour of Miami with Heli Air Miami for $199 or 14,214 Hyatt factors
Hyatt has relaunched its FIND experiences platform, permitting members to e-book wellbeing experiences. You possibly can both pay for these experiences and earn 10x World of Hyatt base factors per greenback spent, or you may redeem World of Hyatt factors towards these experiences on the charge of 1.4 cents every.
I wouldn’t actually contemplate this to be a recreation changer a method or one other, although this might be a cool platform to keep watch over, particularly along side a Hyatt keep.
What do you make of Hyatt’s FIND experiences platform? Are there any experiences that stand out to you?