Greatest Western Rewards isn’t probably the most beneficiant loyalty program on the market, and for that matter Greatest Western doesn’t have that many aspirational properties. Nonetheless, this system does fairly constantly supply promotions. Greatest Western’s fall promotion ended on November 21, and the lodge group’s winter promotion has now been introduced.
Greatest Western Rewards has a brand new promotion, legitimate for stays between December 5, 2022, and February 5, 2023, at any Greatest Western branded property in the USA, Canada, and the Caribbean. With this promotion you may first earn as much as 20,000 bonus factors after finishing 4 separate stays:
- Earn 2,000 bonus factors after your first keep
- Earn 4,000 bonus factors after your second keep
- Earn 6,000 bonus factors after your third keep
- Earn 8,000 bonus factors after your fourth keep
On high of that, after finishing these 4 stays, you may count on an e mail from Greatest Western providing double factors on all remaining stays via February 5, 2023.
There are some extra issues to pay attention to:
- Registration is required previous to your first eligible keep (although it’s fantastic in case you booked earlier than registering)
- Whereas this promotion is open to Greatest Western Rewards members no matter the place they reside, lodge stays should happen in the USA, Canada, and/or the Caribbean, to be eligible for this supply
- Eligible stays embody these booked straight with Greatest Western at non-special discounted charges
- It would take 7-10 enterprise days for bonus factors to publish to eligible accounts
How rewarding is that this Greatest Western promotion?
Personally I worth Greatest Western factors at someplace round 0.5 cents every. In different phrases, after finishing 4 stays you’d earn $100 value of bonus factors, which comes out to a median incremental return of $25 per keep. That’s fairly good, although after all the primary keep isn’t practically as rewarding because the fourth keep, so ideally you’d full 4 stays to maximise worth.
Then you may earn double factors on all stays after these 4 stays. Greatest Western Rewards ordinarily provides 10x factors per greenback spent, that means that double factors would get you an additional 10x factors per greenback spent, which I worth at an incremental 5% return (this doesn’t embody the rewards you’d earn for bank card spending, plus any bonus rewards you’d earn if in case you have elite standing with Greatest Western Rewards).
On the redemption facet, Greatest Western requires wherever from 8,000 to 36,000 factors per night time for a free night time redemption, relying on the property.
I’d think about this to be a fairly good promotion, particularly in case you can full 4 stays. Whereas it’s most likely not a motive to modify stays to Greatest Western, it’s fairly rewarding if making brief stays at cheap properties.
Greatest Western has simply opened registration for its winter 2022-2023 promotion. Members can earn 20K bonus factors after finishing 4 stays, and may then earn double factors on all stays after that. I worth the 20K bonus factors you may earn at a complete of ~$100, after which I worth the double factors at an incremental 5% return on Greatest Western spending.
Do you propose on benefiting from Greatest Western’s new promotion?