As a part of my overview journey, I simply had the possibility to fly Fiji Airways’ Airbus A350 enterprise class, and what a deal with it was. Whereas I’ll have a full overview quickly, I wished to share my preliminary impressions, since I do know many are booked on the Los Angeles to Nadi route because of the quantity of award availability we’ve seen (I booked my ticket with 55,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles — what a deal!).
Fiji Airways’ spectacular A350 enterprise class
Fiji Airways now has two Airbus A350-900s, which the airline primarily makes use of for the flagship Los Angeles (LAX) to Nadi (NAN) route. Am I the one who likes Fiji Airways’ livery? It’s easy however enjoyable.
Fiji Airways’ Airbus A350s have been initially meant for Hong Kong Airways, so the airline inherited most of these interiors. Fiji Airways has 33 reverse herringbone seats in enterprise class on the A350, that are glorious. Whereas the cabin as such feels generic, with white and cream colour finishes, the headrests, pillows, and blankets, give the cabin a little bit of persona.
I had flown Fiji Airways’ A330 enterprise class earlier than, which characteristic angled seats and don’t have direct aisle entry. Suffice it to say that it is a large enchancment.
Past the seat, what stood out to me was simply how well-rounded the expertise was, all whereas providing some beautiful native Fijian aptitude, that always reminds you that you just’re headed to paradise.
What was service like on the 10hr30min flight? After takeoff there have been drinks and a few snack combine.
For dinner there have been a couple of choices. I began with a candy potato and coconut soup, served with a aspect salad that had cherry tomatoes and avocado.
Then for the primary course I had a scrumptious spicy vegetable curry with black rice.
Then for dessert there was a tasty coconut pudding.
Breakfast was served earlier than touchdown.
The Fiji Airways A350 has a strong leisure choice, together with a tail digicam, which I at all times love watching (although it was darkish for all however quarter-hour of the flight). On high of that, Fiji Airways gives Wi-Fi on the A350.
Fiji Airways’ superior LAX lounge setup
Fiji Airways has an attention-grabbing lounge scenario at LAX. Fiji Airways is a oneworld join member, so the airline is principally a partial oneworld airline member. Which lounge can Fiji Airways premium passengers use?
- Fiji Airways directs enterprise class passengers to the Star Alliance enterprise class lounge
- Nevertheless, enterprise class passengers can even select to make use of the oneworld enterprise class lounge in the event that they’d like
- Better of all, oneworld Emerald members can use the Qantas First Lounge
Is there one other airline departing from LAX TBIT that offers you the choice of selecting whether or not you wish to use the Star Alliance or oneworld lounge? That’s fairly superior!
Does Fiji Airways have the South Pacific’s greatest enterprise class?
Fiji Airways enterprise class shouldn’t be Qatar Airways Qsuites or All Nippon Airways “The Room” enterprise class. Nevertheless, the product impresses me on a few fronts:
- For a primarily authorities owned airline of a small nation, Fiji Airways needs to be probably the most well-run airways on the market; the airline is run with self-discipline, has an awesome on-time efficiency, gives an excellent passenger expertise, and was worthwhile pre-pandemic (the South Pacific was closed for a lot of the pandemic, so there’s not a lot Fiji Airways may do the previous couple of years)
- Truthfully I feel Fiji Airways would possibly simply have the all-around greatest enterprise class expertise in the whole South Pacific; the laborious product is method higher than on Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti Nui, and Hawaiian Airways, and personally I’d even fly Fiji Airways enterprise class over Qantas enterprise class (Qantas doesn’t have Wi-Fi on its lengthy haul jets)
Anyway, sustain the nice work, Fiji Airways. With all of the tales about poorly run government-owned airways, like Garuda Indonesia, Thai Airways, Uganda Airways, and many others., it’s refreshing to see a government-owned airline do properly, and driving an enormous quantity of tourism to the nation.
It was so nice to fly Fiji Airways’ new Airbus A350, which gives a a lot improved enterprise class expertise. This is a wonderful product to probably the most stunning locations on this planet (although sadly I didn’t get to go to this time). When you’ve got the possibility to fly with Fiji Airways, I’d extremely suggest it.
In case you’ve flown Fiji Airways’ A350 enterprise class, what was your expertise like?