United Airways is predicted to announce some new worldwide routes tomorrow, and we have now some hints about what we must always anticipate…
United’s October 2022 worldwide route announcement
United Airways is predicted to announce new worldwide routes at 8AM ET tomorrow (Wednesday, October 12, 2022). These are routes which might be anticipated to launch in the summertime of 2023.
United likes to have some enjoyable with new route bulletins, and for the previous couple of years the airline has invited the general public to guess the routes upfront, by teasing them in the future earlier than. This yr is not any totally different. There are literally two separate units of clues right here.
For one, United has posted a video to social media, containing some clues. As soon as once more, United’s SVP of World Community Planning and Alliances, Patrick Quayle, made an look.
On prime of that, United has internally posted an image shared by @IshrionA, displaying photos of 9 locations. Whenever you mix the 2, I feel we have now some fairly good hints.
What routes will United announce?
All we will do is speculate, so let’s begin with the collage of 9 image. Greatest I can inform, the images function:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Florence, Italy
- London, United Kingdom
- Malaga, Spain
- Paris, France
- Stockholm, Sweden
I’m undecided what the fort image on the prime proper is (possibly Dublin, Glasgow, or Shannon?), or what the image subsequent to it’s (possibly Prague?).
That brings us to the video, which comprises a couple of extra clues:
- There are two baggage in an overhead bin with “LAX” and “LHR” baggage tags, so is the airline including capability in that market, or are these unrelated clues, suggesting there will probably be enlargement from LAX and to LHR, however not essentially between these airports?
- The flight attendant adjusting the seat appears to have 4 star tattoos, which is the flag of Chicago (at first I believed they had been four-leaf clovers, however I don’t assume so)
- There’s an image of a bear and cherry blossom, which… I’m a bit confused by, as this appears to be about transatlantic enlargement
- Quayle could be seen drawing a map in a Polaris seat, and it appears to me like a map of Spain with Malaga circled; presumably the “646” space code is a clue, as that’s New York
- There’s somebody studying a guide with a Swedish flag
- There’s somebody trying on the United app with flight quantity UA507, with a 1:10PM arrival time
- I’m undecided I get the clue with the twins?
It appears to me like Newark to Malaga is a certain wager, and Barcelona Airport has already confirmed on social media that United is launching a Chicago to Barcelona route. So these two appear nearly sure, however the remainder are trickier. I do know OMAAT readers are tremendous observant, so I’m curious what y’all give you.
United will probably be saying new worldwide routes on Wednesday (October 12), and I’m curious to see what the airline has in retailer for us. I like these guessing video games from United, so be at liberty to get your hypothesis in under! I’m curious if anybody can guess all of them.
What clues did you discover, and what routes do you assume United will launch?