July 15, 2023
2 min learn
Join our each day publication
Allegiant Air is including six new routes to its winter schedule, unveiling connections to fashionable leisure locations forward of the busy vacation journey season.
Allegiant’s base in Fort Lauderdale will get two of the six new routes, with flights to each Nashville and Cedar Rapids, Iowa, scheduled to start in November.
Elsewhere, Allegiant is including one new route from 4 of its different bases. All the brand new routes begin in November.
Need extra airline-specific information? Join TPG’s free biweekly Aviation publication.
The extremely low-cost service mentioned it’s including the routes as demand for pleasure journey stays excessive.
“We proceed to see traditionally excessive demand from leisure vacationers, so we’re thrilled so as to add these routes to our community and construct on the success we have had in these markets,” Drew Wells, chief income officer, mentioned in a assertion detailing the brand new routes.
Allegiant’s enterprise mannequin is predicated on connecting small- and medium-size markets to fashionable leisure locations in locations like Florida, Phoenix, Las Vegas and California. In recent times, Allegiant has expanded its listing of focus cities to incorporate locations like Austin, Baltimore, Nashville, New Orleans and Newark/New York, amongst others.
A full listing of the brand new routes is beneath.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Worldwide Airport (FLL)
- Jap Iowa Airport (CID) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa: Two weekly flights start Nov. 17.
- Nashville Worldwide Airport (BNA): Two weekly flights start Nov. 16,
Melbourne Orlando Worldwide Airport (MLB)
- Lehigh Valley Worldwide Airport (ABE) in Allentown, Pennsylvania: Two weekly flights start Nov. 17.
Orlando Sanford Worldwide Airport (SFB)
- Minot Worldwide Airport (MOT) in Minot, North Dakota: Two weekly flights start Nov. 22.
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA)
- Portland Worldwide Airport (PDX) in Portland, Oregon: Two weekly flights start Nov. 17.
Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) in Punta Gorda, Florida
- Bangor Worldwide Airport (BGR) in Bangor, Maine: Two weekly flights start Nov. 16.
Featured picture by ZACH GRIFF/THE POINTS GUY
Editorial disclaimer: Opinions expressed listed here are the writer’s alone, not these of any financial institution, bank card issuer, airline or lodge chain, and haven’t been reviewed, authorised or in any other case endorsed by any of those entities.